Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Progress

I was starting to wonder if LDS Family Services had even received our application as I hadn't heard anything from them since we mailed it in. Today, while I was out running a couple of errands, they of course, called and left a message.

I called them back to schedule the intake interview, but of course, by that time he was out to lunch so I had to leave a message. He called back once he got back from lunch and we set up a time for us to come in. Our intake interview is bright and early Friday morning at 8am! We are asked to bring our driver's licenses and social security cards so they can run a background check on us. No fears there. I'm just glad that the process is progressing after wondering if it was ever going to start.

1 comment:

Hope said...

That is AWESOME! I'm so excited for you...I can't believe it's really happening.

Have a great day tomorrow with the interview!